This concierge regenerative medicine program is a personalized medicine model that utilizes
both traditional allopathic medicine principals and treatments, along with a functional medicine
matrix and corresponding interventions that is patient centered, and science based, resulting in
a proactive, preventative, transformative experience. This is a health management, not a
disease management model, providing healthcare as unique as each individual is.
Regenerative medicine is a scientifically based, patient centered, integrative functional
medicine model that optimizes the body’s own mechanisms to heal itself. Treatment options
include cutting edge peptide therapies, bio-identical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT),
nutritional and exercise consultation, as well as micronutrient support.
- Proactive preventative transformative regenerative medicine approach based on scientifically based principles.
- More time with the physician.
- No barriers to access.
- After initial evaluation, HIPPA compliant virtual office visits are available, if desired, via smart phone, iPad, laptop or any mobile device.
- Functional medicine, as well as conventional allopathic medical model approach to health issues.
- Advanced nutritional intervention.
- Typically followup appointments made within 2 business days.
(* serial exams included with monthly subscription)
(** potentially billable to insurance)
(*** private pay in addition to monthly subscription)
- Comprehensive initial evaluation in the office **, to include history, examination, and a review of initial lab tests **/***
- Monthly office visit *
Baseline and serial outcome measures to assess efficacy of treatment, if clinically relevant, to potentially include:
- Quarterly medical grade body composition analysis, to include VAT (visceral adipose tissue)*
- Visual contrast sensitivity (VCS) as a measure of brain inflammation*
- Computerized cognitive assessment **
- Office test to assess for endothelial arterial rigidity (risk factor for arteriosclerosis)**
- Annual quantitative morphometric brain MRI to assess brain (especially hippocampus) volume at baseline and post treatment** (optional)
- Hormone levels, including hormone metabolites and neurotransmitter metabolites**
- Coronary calcium CT to assess risk of myocardial infarction ***(optional)
- Lipid analysis to include particle size to assess cardiovascular risk ***
- Advanced nutritional assessment including intracellular micronutrient analysis)***
- GI analysis to assess for dysbiosis and leaky gut, which contribute to brain
- Annual telomere length analysis *** (optional)
- Cutting edge peptide therapy and related nutraceutical prescription for body composition optimization and weight loss, brain function optimization, sexual health optimization, sleep optimization, hormone optimization, immune modulation with anti-microbial optimization, and regenerative medicine approach.***
- Bio-identical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT) treatment options to include testosterone pellet therapy.***
- Medical weight loss programs (Ideal Protein program, Fasting Mimicking Diet program) to include integrative nutritional diet coaching.***
- Exercise prescription. *
- Nutritional prescription. *
- Supplement prescription determined by advanced intracellular micronutrient analysis.***
- Brain stimulation exercises. *
- Telomere length analysis and associated treatment options (including peptide therapy)***
- Regenerative medicine approach utilizing a scientifically based program of peptides, BHRT, nutrition, exercise, and nutraceuticals ***
- Whole genome sequencing with consultation for disease markers, health traits, and drug metabolism/response (pharmacogenomics), as well as nutrigenomics (nutritional metabolic genetics) available in late 2019.
What is covered and not covered with this concierge practice
- After business hours and weekend coverage are not covered. This is not a 24/7 coverage arrangement. This is a regenerative medicine practice which can be managed during routine business hours. Any after hours needs can be addressed via one's local emergency room or primary care physician.
- Followup visits can be made by calling the office and generally will be scheduled to occur within 2 business days. Virtual office visits can be scheduled online at any time, and will be confirmed the following business day in the AM.
- Monthly followup visits are covered by the monthly fee and will not be billed to the patient or their insurance company. More frequent visits will be billed to the patient's insurance company.
- The monthly retainer fee covers clinical management of therapies including peptides, but does not cover costs of products (peptides, testosterone pellets, prescriptions for pharmaceuticals, or nutraceuticals), labs, and other tests ( MRI, Coronary CT, computerized cognitive assessments ), or medical weight loss programs.
- Serial office tests covered by the monthly retainer include quarterly medical body composition, arterial stiffness test, and visual contrast sensitivity all of which may be repeated every 3 months to gauge progress.
Retainer fee is billed quarterly. This is not applicable to insurance deductibles, but one can
utilize HSA and FSA account funds. This will be arranged as an CC autopay every 3 months
with a 30 day cancellation notice provision. This corresponds to the biomarker reassessments
that are done every three months (ie. body composition analysis, lab tests etc). At the present
time, spouses will be given a 50% monthly discount of the retainer fee contingent on the original
patient remaining in the concierge program.
**Please note - In order to have peptide therapy you must go through Concierge Regenerative Medicine. Peptide Therapy/Concierge Regenerative Medicine